Saturday, 2 February 2008

I've been playing...

... with my new Bind-it-All! I can't believe how easy it is to use - it looks complicated, but it really isn't, and is well worth the money. I got mine for £44.99 from A1 Crafts and it's only £2 postage! Really good service too, it arrived in 2 days.

So, I started with a birthday calendar. I sorted out the pages - nice and easy, half A4 - and I have them now so I can either use them again or change the fonts etc. This took longer than actually putting it together. For the cover, I used a piece of cardstock covered with paper (can't remember where it came from) and used DCWV paper to cover the inside of the cover - the blue piece. The label on the front was done in a word processor program and cut out with a 3" scallop punch, then finished with a microbead sticker. The date pages were printed on plain white card, and the back page is just pink card. It's a bit thicker than normal cardstock, and I got it from
The Paper Mill Shop in one of their mixed boxes. I used a 1/2" silver wire.

Now, I'm off to play with my new Sugar Nellie 'Lola' stamps, and see if I can't come up with something that uses both new toys!