Wednesday 29 April 2009

PTW Challenge card - Spots and Stripes


This is my entry for the Papertake Weekly challenge which was spots and stripes. I decided to go for a masculine card, so the Dovecraft Masculine 12x12 stack was perfect. The stripes came from that pack, and the spots from the Papermania For Him stack. These are matted on white card, while the card base is slightly textured. The circles are up on foam dots and finished with a button. I cut the corner piece and again matted it on white and added some half pearls, and the sentiment is some peel off stickers. The corners are rounded to tie in with the scallops and also the inside:


Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Lin said...

That's a great card, I hope you win
LIn

My'scardcorner said...

Looks good Good Luck :0)

Tracy said...

Very cool, love it!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!