Tuesday 27 November 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today was Jack's 1st birthday, and we had a brilliant day! He had a really good day, and he and Cory really enjoyed themselves... they even loved the fireworks - we weren't sure whether they would or not, but Jack laughed the whole time. So cute!

I finally got his card done at about 10 o'clock last night - my stamping skills seemed to disappear and it just wouldn't do what I wanted it to do! Still, here it is:



Now, normally I make all of our birthday cakes, but since finding a fab shop we've decided that we will all have our cakes from here in future. This one is completely chocolate - chocolate sponge, chocolate filling and look at all that chocolate on top! And all those little animals in between the pieces.... needless to say, it didn't last long!!!



What I need to do now is digiscrap the photos... only I can't! My computer had to be completely rebooted and I have nothing on here. No programs, or at least none that I like using, and I lost everything except for my family photos which luckily I am totally obsessive about backing up on disc. So, now I need to go over to DSP and download/buy loads of new stuff! But for the time being here's the birthday boy (with Dad) enjoying one of his presents.



Oh and Do Crafts have a half-price sale on See-D's stamps at the moment ('while stocks last'), I'm off to choose mine!

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

Yummy cake. And a sweet birthday kid!

Laura said...

I love this card! So beautiful colours and a gorgeous picture!