Sunday 25 November 2007

Sorting, sorting

Another old card for you today, as I still haven't done anything new! I've been sorting out my craft room so I have more room for Cory when he wants to do his thing. He's really getting into crafty things which is great, but it means twice as much mess so I've had to get a bigger table and rearrange the room around it!

So, as I mentioned this card is quite an old one, but a technique that I really enjoyed doing. It's actually a lot easier than it looks, especially as this one used a printed image, peel offs and a couple of brads. That's it! I got the idea from here and there are some really great ones in the gallery there. I used Word to size up the image and used the quote 'Birthdays are like flowers; the passing time brings forth the most beautiful blooms' which I laid over the top. The peel offs are coloured using these pens, as are the brads.



My blocks from Opitec have arrived, so I will hopefully get some of those done in the next few days, will post them when they are done, along with Jack's birthday card which I really need to finish by Tuesday!

No comments: