Sunday 23 March 2008

A Couple of Luggage Tags

I decided to do these for the boys, for when we go away in September. Cory chose the stamps for both - the frog is by Inkadinkado and the VW camper - probably the closest we'll ever get to the real thing unfortunately! - is an Anita's one.

I found the tags on eBay, I think they were about £2 for 4. I'll type their info on a separate sheet and attach it to the back of each picture.




Jacks tag: Frog stamp, See D's Dot-to-Dot Alphabet stamps, Marvy le Plume markers, ribbon scrap and Memories pigment inkpad, corner rounder punch

Cory's tag: Camper stamp, holographic peel-offs, black Stazon, Memories pigment inkpad, ribbon scrap, corner rounder punch


Hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more in future, as I'm going to try to do a little bit of craft every day because at the moment I don't seem to be getting much done and I'm feeling creative!

2 comments:

Lizette said...

These are so cute ! What a great idea !

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! They are adorable!