Friday 21 March 2008

A Few Things About Me...

I came across this on Julie's blog, which is great by the way!

I'm not so prolific a blogger that I would get tagged :( so I just put it on my blog myself!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd say HOORAY! (Although it would be a miracle as I'm single!)

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Feb 2002.

3. What did the last text message you sent say? I can't even remember that last time I sent a text message let alone what it said!

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Sense of humour, and if they look like Michael Vartan it's a bonus!

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get the house sorted and decorated... I'm fed up of all the junk!!

6. Shoe size? 8

7. Been to Mexico? Nope.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? I had a mini manicure at the Parent Toddler group on Wednesday. Does that count?

9. What was the last TV show you watched? I don't have a TV, but I watch Alias and Scrubs on DVD - A LOT!

10. What are your plans for the weekend? I want to get some crafting done, otherwise a quiet weekend in with the kids.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I'd have to find one first!

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I don't drive :(

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting Cory ready to go out for the day with his dad, washing up, laundry... by 8am we've already been up for a couple of hours at least!

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Michael Vartan.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes. When I was at college, it's what happens when all your mates are male!!!!!

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Strawberry.

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Probably football.

18. Ever go camping? We went all the time when I was at school, and will probably go again when the kids are older.

19. Last phone call? To my mum.

20. Are you allergic to anything? Nope.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? Money is not as important as everyone makes out. Unfortunately it is just as essential.

22. What do you do at work? I'm a stay at home mum, but the kids are Home-Ed so I teach.

23. What is your mom's name? Carol

24. Ever cried for no reason? Yes, but obviously I don't know why! ;)

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? The what????!

26. What is your favorite color to wear? Black - it helps to disguise the bumps, but I'm trying to be a bit more adventurous as the weight comes off.

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From Gatwick to Lanzarote.

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Fareham to Chester via Hull!!!

29. What are your turn-offs? Ignorant people, those who slate single parents.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Hardy's Sparkling Rose.

31. What are you craving right now? Cheesecake - Belgian Chocolate or Vanilla and Rhubarb... I'm not fussy!

So, now you know a little about me.... now it's your go. If you want to answer the questions, put them on your blog and let me know so I can learn some stuff about the great people who read my waffled musings!


No comments: