Tuesday 1 April 2008

Two Cards In As Many Days!!

First time in far too long!



This one used the papers from the Readicut pack again - the shimmery ones are really pretty. I used the Penny Black 'Modesty' stamp and Reeves watercolours to colour it. I put some JudiKins Diamond Glaze on the flowers just to add a little dimension. Here's a picture of the image, but you can't really see it too well.



I punched opposite corners of the card and the paper with my corner rounder (large size), and decided against adding ribbon. I usually like to have at least a little bit of ribbon on a card, but thought it might look a bit busy. Besides, somebody wanted the card before the paint was even dry, so they must've liked it as it was!

I wonder if I'll manage another card tomorrow.... three in a row must be some kind of record!

No comments: