Saturday 4 October 2008

Gift Voucher/Money Wallets

These money wallets or gift voucher holders were really simple to make, but I think it's much nicer to put cash etc in something like this.... I think it makes it feel more like a present!




The two Christmas wallets are made with Papermania 'A Wonderful Christmas Time' papers, and misc cs. The 'Merry Christmas' part was cut from another of these sheets and matted on the same cs as the wallet and band are made from. I finished the band with some green grosgrain ribbon.

The second uses the same paper pack, but this time I used my square scallop punch with an image from another sheet. This one is slightly larger as originally I made them to fit up to a £50 note, but figured if they are DL size, they could be put into an envelope easier if you wanted to mail them, and they would be more likely to fi a shop voucher too.






The final one uses paper from my favourite pack, Dovecraft 8x8 Retro Flowers. The wallet is made in the same way but has a grosgrain ribbon tie instead. I've attached the ribbon to the back of the wallet with dst.

Thanks for reading

No comments: