Saturday 4 October 2008

A Couple of Birthday Cards

These were for 3 year old twins.



For this one I used Dovecraft Retro Flower dp layered on yellow Core'dinations cs. I used the ticket punch and added an eyelet to each corner. I stamped 'Lola with Bird' from Funky Kits, and paper pieced her dress and hat. I coloured the rest using Whispers pastel markers. This I matted onto red Core'dinations cs, and then onto yellow - and also layered the name in the same way. I coloured the brads to match the dp, and added a flower and spotted brad.



The second card uses another dp from the Dovecraft Retro Flowers pack, layered on pink Core'dinations cs. I stamped 'Lola with Flowers', watercoloured her and layered her on green cs. I finshed the fron off with the lettering and some ribbon.



The inside of the card uses some more of the same paper, with a panel of cs with the white for a message.

Thanks for looking


1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

mandy they are great...
shellxx