Tuesday 16 September 2008

Notelet Set #3



Another notelet set, but with a different box. I'm not too keen on the notelets themselves - I think the stamped image is too small and that the colour is a bit strong - I might do another set and make the cards more like the top of the box. Not to mention that I put the corner pieces in the wrong corners on the green ones... didn't notice until I uploaded the photo now!

There are 6 notelets in the set, 2 each of green, pink and purple to match the colours of the main image, which is 'Modesty' by Penny Black, watercoloured and pierced in the corners. I also roughed up the edges a bit as they looked a bit flat without.

Thanks for reading, and as always any feedback is very welcome!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I think they are great, and the colours are perfect.

wintersparkle said...

I think these are absolutely stunning the colours are lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy I think they are so pretty and like how youve decorated th box too.
Myrax

Karen said...

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
There great!

Love Karen aka littlemo x