Thursday 11 September 2008

Post-it Pad



This was a really quick make.

I used a piece of white Core'dinations cs 9cm x 19cm, scored at 9cm and 10cm. For the top I used a dark blue piece of Core'dination cs cut slightly smaller than the white and used my concave punch on the corners. On top of this is more of the same but slightly lighter, and a couple of mm smaller. Sorry, I don't know the exact colours of the cs, as they're from a pack and don't have it on. The top is a dp from the Dovecraft Retro Floral pack with the corners rounded, finished with a (Papermania I think?) flower and brad, and peel off lettering coloured using peel off markers from Imag-e-nation. The post-its themselves are from Tesco.

I'm fairly happy with the results, but I think in future I wouldn't use white cs for the base.

Thanks for reading

No comments: